Working from home is fantastic because you are in the comfort of your own house, but it can also be tiresome if you happen to be a mother to young toddlers. As a mum, you would like to spend less time working and more time with your kids. Starting an embroidery business at home is not so difficult as a mum. This article will give you the idea of the best embroidery machine for your home business to enhance your sewing and help you create enough time for your child. Let’s check and buy an embroidery machine.
Comparison Table of top rated embroidery machine For home use In UK
Brother Innovis 870SE
*Overall Best in UK*
|– White color
– 11 Built in fonts
– 3.2″ inch LCD color touchscreen
– 160 x 260 mm embroidery area
– 16.82 kg weight
– 59 x 51.5 x 49.5 cm dimension
Brother FS100WT Free Motion Embroidery/Sewing and Quilting Machine
*Best Selling Machine in UK*
|– White color
– 100 Built in dtitches
– Additional extended table
– 16.53 Pounds weight
– 51.5 x 32.2 x 45.6 cm dimension
||– White color
– 11 Built in fonts
– 3.2″ inch LCD color touchscreen
– 30.6 pounds weight
– 21.8 x 19 x 19.1″ dimension
|– White color
– 138 Built in embroidery designs
– 3.2″ inch LCD color touchscreen
– 38.5 pounds weight
– 23.2 x 13.4 x 11.5″ dimension
|Brother PE550D||– White color
– 138 Built in embroidery designs
– 3.2″ inch LCD color touchscreen
– 38.5 pounds weight
– 23.2 x 13.4 x 11.5″ dimension
|Brother PE770||– White color
– 136 Built in designs
– 1.4″ x 2.7″ touch screen LCD
– 27 pounds weight
– 21.2 x 16.9 x 17.3″ dimension
|Singer Legacy SE300||– White color
– 250 built-in stitches
– SPM : 700
– 18.6 pounds weight
– 20.2 x 8 x 12.2″ dimension
|EverSewn Hero Computerized Sewing or Embroidery Machine||– White color
– 40 built-in designs
– SPM: 800
– Up-to 110mm x 170mm embroidery design size
– 26.8 pounds weight
– 21 x 11 x 11.5″ dimension
|Janome MB-4S Four||– White color
– Multi needle machine
– Large on board display control
– 64 pounds weight
– 26 x 18 x 25.5″ dimension
|Brother PE535||– White color
– 80 built-in designs
– 3.2″ inch LCD color display
– 14.99 pounds weight
– 16.5 x 7.8 x 12″ dimension
|Janome Memory Craft 400E||– White color
– 160 built-in designs
– Large LCD board
– 34.6 pounds weight
– 26 x 22 x 21.8″ dimension
|Brother SE600 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine||– White color
– 80 built-in designs
– 3.2″ LCD board
– 26.24 pounds weight
– 21.18 × 16.54 × 15.51″ dimension
Here’s our 10 best home embroidery machine reviews.
1. Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine.
- 138 Built-in designs: Featuring 138 built-in embroidery designs including scrollwork, florals and quilt patterns, the PE800 has numerous options to allow your creativity to flourish
- 11 Built-in fonts: 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font styles are perfect for monogramming and lettering
- USB Port: The PE800's USB port allows you to import your embroidery designs into your machine's built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: The large 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before embroidering
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This embroidery-only machine comes with an embroidery foot and a 5" x 7" inch embroidery hoop perfect for stitching larger designs
I do not think there is a good feeling like storing memories, especially those that you have built with your family. Brother PE800 comes with a USB port and built-in memory to enable you to store your designs for future reference or use. Storing design can be a good start, especially when you want to either do the same design but tilt it a little bit or you work with so many designs that you might end up forgetting some. It can read versatile file formats included XXX, JEF, SEW ETC. Creativity is dynamic and cannot be limited with its advanced embroidery software, it comes at any time, and the moment it comes, you have to store it first so that it doesn’t disappear randomly.
Making changes to these designs will not be cumbersome since the machine has extensive pattern editing features that allow you to rotate, mirror images, and decrease and increase the sizes of designs. With 138 built-in embroidery designs, you cannot run out of creativity. These designs include 11 fonts in different languages, that is, 7 English, 3 Japanese, 1 Cyrillic, 10 frame shapes, and 14 border styles.
This computer controlled embroidery machine for home business has veriable speed control with a speed of up to 650 stitches per minute will spare you some time off the machine and play for an hour with your kid, knowing that you have met the day’s target. It has made your work even more comfortable by having a built-in needle threader to keep your eyes off the LED lights and make it fast for you to fix the thread in the needle hole.
The LED lighting ensures that you can see what you are doing clearly, and you do not have to light your whole room for this purpose. The working space is also large, measuring 5×7 for your embroidery activities. This embroidery machine is also incorporated with a large LCD touchscreen for previewing designs and switching thread colors. If everything appeared in black and white, I do not think you would be able to create beautiful designs. What’s more, it has a programmed thread trimmer to make your work clean and efficient.
2. Brother SE1900.
- 138 Built-in designs: The SE1900 comes with 138 Built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts perfect for monogramming
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes the thread through the needle with the press...
- 240 Built-in sewing stitches: The SE1900 features 240 Built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs and browse editing options on the large full color, 3.2" inch LCD touchscreen display
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This Brother combo embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 5" x 7" Embroidery field for larger designs with an included hoop and 8 sewing feet
I will begin by saying that it is a multipurpose machine because you do not need to look for a different machine to do decorations after sewing. Sew and embroider using this same machine. It has a 3.2 inches color touchscreen to enable you preview and change thread colors for a more appealing and fastidious semblance. Can you control 850 stitches per minute? Well, that is how fast it can run. Keep up with speed and keep up with your family too. The faster you are in your sewing, the more time you will have to spend with your toddler. You do not have to quit work because you are a mother, get an efficient, reliable sewing and embroidery machine, and work from home.
Whether you are working on smaller or large designs, Brother SE1900 offers you a working field measuring 5 by 7 inches. This is good enough to provide you with enough space for larger designs. 240 built-in stitches and 138 Built-in Embroidery Designs make it the best commercial grade embroidery machine for the home embroidery business. Get to make your sewing even more known to your family members and your neighbors through your mind-boggling designs to expand your clientele area. Free-motion sewing on this machine allows you to draw your own designs using thread. Isn’t that magnificent?
The brightly lit working field ensures that you do not skip anything, and you can see what is going on. With an automatic threader, I do not think that you will need the light because all you have to do is hook your thread and put your trust in the machine. Even if you are working at night, there is no need to be worried about lighting. Other superb features in this machine include spring action zigzag foot, Buttonhole foot, Monogramming foot, and Button sewing foot. No doubt, Brother Se1900 would be a good choice to start your own embroidery business at home.
3. Brother PE550D.
- 125 Built-in designs: Featuring 125 Built-in designs including 45 Disney designs, the PE550D allows you to bring magic to any project
- 9 Built-in fonts: Personalize your projects with 6 English and 3 Japanese lettering font styles
- USB Port: Import your embroidery designs into your PE550D's built-in memory through the USB port
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs before embroidering with the large, 3.2 inch LCD color touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This embroidery-only machine comes with a 4" x 4" hoop, an embroidery foot and built-in alignment tools
Up next model is PE550D by brother for home-based embroidery business as it gives a variety of designs to choose from, 125 built-in sewing stitches, and 45 Disney designs. With all these designs and a 3.2 inches color touchscreen to help you with previewing and changing thread colors, I believe you can be as creative as you have never been. The built-in memory allows you to store your designs for future and import them using the USB. Having to store more designs than the machine already has is overwhelming and ensures that your designs are safe and easy to retrieve. The 4 by 4 embroidery field gives you flexibility and enough space for you to do your embroidery.
Take full control of how you would like your designs to look like, using the editing option included in this machine that allow you to resize, mirror image, rotate, and move before you embroider. It is also installed with 2 line printing and letter arching features. The six embroidery fonts allow you to choose from capital, small letters, numeric, and symbol characters, they are all available in small, medium, and large sizes to meet your desires. You can also edit the lettering by decreasing or increasing the spacing and any other pattern editing you would like to do, such as text alignment.
An automatic needle threader will ensure that your thread is easily mounted on the needle hole to save on time and eye problems related to straining. Other accessory that come with this machine include dust cover, embroidery arm and foot, 3-piece needle set, scissors, and 4 bobbins, among others. PE550D is the best brother machine for home business for an ultimate and passionate embroider. All the features embedded in this machine are worth going for, and do not worry about any failures or disappointments. You can make the best out of this machine.
4. Brother PE770 Home Embroidery Sewing Machine.
- EXPANSIVE 5” x 7” FIELD: The Brother PE770 embroidery machine provides ample space for larger designs and lettering projects
- 136 BUILT-IN EMBROIDERY DESIGNS: Access 10 frame shapes, 6 lettering fonts, and 12 border styles that can help you design elegant quilt patterns.MAX Embroidery Area - 130(X) x 180(Y)mm. MAX Embroidery...
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: The PE770 embroidery machine allows you to import designs from your USB memory stick thanks to a built-in USB port
- EXTENSIVE DESIGN EDITING: The Brother PE770 offers you flexible design editing features, including mirror-image, rotate, and size edits
- RELIABLE, EASY THREADING: Threading the top thread and bobbin and precision thread trimming is made easy with the Brother PE770
For large designs and lettering without much struggle, it has an ample 5 by 7 inches embroidery field well lit for clear vision. It also has 136 built-in designs that give you access to 10 frame shapes and six lettering fonts, among others. The built-in memory system will see you store your collection of designs and even import some using the USB port provided. Creating a design or downloading one and then forgetting it in the future should not be a problem; it is already solved unless you do not want the answer.
With the Brother PE770, at home embroidery machine, users can edit, rotate, mirror images, edit their font sizes to be lower case or uppercase, or any other editing you would like to do. With the touch of a button, let the machine cut the upper and lower threads using the automatic thread trimmer. It is fast, reliable, and useful. The automatic needle threader will make your experience more worthwhile because it automatically fixes the thread in the needle hole.
The LCD touchscreen control panel offers you a wide range of operation enhanced by the 1.4 by 2.7 screen to see the size and the look of your designs. The machine has an embroidery speed of 650 stitches per minute. High to see you do so many embroideries in a single day. With this machine, you are guaranteed to meet every day’s target and even start the following days.
But we need to save enough time to play with that child or keep the house in order so the time you save using this machine can be used to do other things, even relaxing. The bobbin, which happens to be hard to set in other machines, is so easy to set and get your embroidery activities rolling in no time. You do not have to open many areas to get it out, are you a mechanic? Just follow the track, and it will pop up.
5. Singer Legacy SE300 Heavy Duty Embroidery Machine.
- SINGER SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Legacy SE300 Portable Sewing Machine has 250 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects,...
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye...
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Legacy SE300 has extra-large embroidery area, snap-on embroidery hoops, usb stick embroidery design transfer, bobbin winding while embroidering, upper thread sensor, 10...
- HIGH SEWING AND EMBROIDERY SPEED: The SINGER Legacy SE300 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 800 stitches-per-minute and 700 embroidery stitches per minute, and so projects can be sewn...
- SEWING AND EMBROIDERY MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with large and small embroidery hoop, all-purpose foot, satin stitch foot, overcasting foot, blind hem foot, zipper...
What makes it the best embroidery only machine for home use in UK is that it is suitable for both sewing and embroidery. You do not have to buy a different machine for sewing, and if you already have, it can be tiresome moving from one machine to another to work on the same fabric. 250 built-in stitches offer you a confusing variety to choose from. Out of the 250 built-in stitches, it includes a variety of basic stitches, stretch stitches, automatic buttonholes, heirloom stitches, quilting stitches, and satin stitches.
Clicking your mouth due to anger and frustrations that you cannot fix the thread in the needle will leave you with headaches. Singer Legacy SE300 makes it easy for you by having a needle threader that will leave a smile on your face because of satisfaction. A change in your mood can alter your design, sometimes designs are influenced by our emotions, and the designs you create will portray the emotions you had during the embroidery process.
To make your sewed fabric even more colorful, you have a total of 200 embroidery designs to choose from and six alphabet options. The designs can be added from downloads to make a collection in your machine through the USB designed on it. Transfer more and more designs so that you are not limited to what the machine offers only. The machine can sew at a maximum stitch speed of 800 per minute and 700 embroidery stitches per minute for sewing depends on project.
How long can you take on one fabric? Not forgetting that it offers you enough working field to make it even easier. We are making it convenient and creating a good experience. It is built with a heavy-duty metal frame to ensure durability. You also do not require foot control to start the machine; you are all good with the touch with the start/stop button.
6. EverSewn Hero Computerized Machine.
- Modern sewing and embroidery machine, built for robust and easy sewing and embroidering experience.
- 400+ utility, decorative and alphabet pattern stitches
- 40 built-in embroidery designs
- Embroidery design sizing up to 110mm x 170mm
- Automatic needle threader
The manufacturer wanted to give you all the services in one by making it a universal sewing and embroidery machine. The versatility to do both activities is enough to get you going for this machine and be kind to your pocket, rather than buying two machines, one for sewing and one for embroidering.
It has 40 built-in designs for your choice and 6.5 inches of working space. I am sure you can do a lot of embroidery with this. The machine comes with a software to store your designs in the built-in memory by transferring via the USB. This is like building a gallery wall in your house; it is so beautiful and carries many memories. It has an automatic needle threader to see you through what most sewers will not like.
Straining eyes nobody’s hobby as it can cause eye problems and sleepless nights. Eversewn Hero ensures that your night stays calm and your eyesight is kept. The clear LCD screen gives you an optimal view of the changes you are making to your design. With all the functions in this machine, you are sure of high-quality stitching that is meant to be durable and attractive.
Because of how versatile it is, it happens to be the best commercial embroidery machine for home since it can be used on any fabric. From cotton to denim, you do not have to select your clients and tell them what you can and what you cannot work on. It covers every type of client’s fabric and still produces quality results. Do what you are required to do and let the machine’s activity market you and your skills.
7. Janome MB-4S Four-Needle Embroidery Machine.
- Remote Computer Screen (RCS): The Remote Computer Screen (RCS) gives you total set-up and editing control with up to 65,536 colors. One RCS can power many machines, saving the cost of additional...
- LED Light: The LED Light offers precise lighting for outstanding results | On Board Control: The MB-4S includes an on-board sub-control device. You can use it without the controller! The MB-4S also...
- Automatic Thread Cutter: The MB-4S automatically cuts jump threads - even between letters - saving you time and hassle.
- Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor: This feature - not found on professional machines - winds new bobbins even while the machine is stitching a design.
- Bonus Package Includes: Janome MB-4S Hat Hoop (100mm x 60mm), Janome Lettering Hoop Holder Unit, Janome No.7 Lettering Hoop J8 (25 x 121), Janome No. 9 Lettering Hoop J6 (66 x 66). *Items may be...
Where do I begin from? Or do I welcome you to my house and check it out for yourself? It is the best multi-needle embroidery machine for home embroidery business you have ever used, and it comes with a good packaging. Those people who are wishing to start embroidery home business would be good start with Mb 4s. This commercial machine for embroidery is highly recommended for home based business.
To start with, 3MB memory capacity allows you to store up to 1,500,000 or 100 designs without breaking down the system. How long are you going to take to exhaust all that? Working in darkness or low lighting area will not provide clear visibility of what you are doing; therefore, Janome MB-4S has a well-lit working area for efficiency.
A dedicated bobbin winding motor allows the machine to wind new bobbins as it continues stitching a design. The top-loading full rotary hook bobbin is easy to set up. To save on time, which is a major concern because the kid is waiting or your body needs to take a rest, use the automatic thread cutter even between letters. The remote computer screen gives you access to 65536 colors for your design.
The USB port allows you to transfer downloaded designs to your embroidery machines, and it also has USB memory key compatible ATA PC card port to increase its reliability and quality. The automatic thread cutter on this machine will work on the upper and lower threads to give you a clean cut. It comes with already 50 built-in designs and access to two and three-letter monogramming with up to 10 fonts for monogramming.
With this Janome high end embroidery machine, you can embroider at a speed of 800 stitches per minute without complaining of failures. Other accessory comprise seam ripper, hoop, stitch counter, and automatic thread tension control among others.
8. Brother PE535.
- 80 Built-in designs: The PE535 features 80 built-in embroidery designs including kids' designs, holiday, floral and many more
- 9 Built-in fonts: 6 English and 3 Japanese lettering fonts allow you to personalize your creations
- USB Port: The USB port allows you to upload and store your own embroidery designs to your PE535's built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: An expansive 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This Brother embroidery machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field and includes a hoop
Whether you are a pro or a beginner in embroidery, this will turn out to be the best machine for embroidery business that will provide you with the best and reliable features. It has easy to follow instruction and set up manual that does not require further explanation.
It is a unique, easy-to-operating machine and it has 80 built-in designs enough to get a starter on the move and become a pro. The availability of built-in memory allows you to import designs via the USB. These designs can be constructive and easy to use once they are incorporated into the system. You can view the designs in color using 3.2 inches smart color LCD touchscreen on the machine. The view allows you to make good selections, edit, and changing of the thread colors.
The drop-in bobbin is an added advantage since you do not have to waste time opening various places to access it. Availability of the needle threader will be your eyes and hands as it fixes the thread for you. The easy to follow manual precisely explains how to use the needle threader. With this embroidery machine, you can access the iBroidery.com designs and download all that you can.
It has built-in free standing designs for you to design free standing laces. It does not matter what kind of fabric you are working on, cotton or denim, the results will be adorable, and the machine will remain as strong as it has always been. It has six built-in embroidery lettering fonts that you can also edit and adjust to meet your preference. You decrease or increase the spacing and also align texts or place them on multiple lines.
9. Janome Memory Craft 400E – monogramming machine for small business.
- 7.9" x 7.9" Embroidery Field
- 160 High Quality Janome Built In Designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogram built in
- Built in USB port to import designs from your pc
Starting a monogramming business will get sucess within a short if you use this machine. Among all the sewing machine brands available in the market Janome is my favourite. It has 7. 9 inches of working space that will leave you with more than enough space for you. It is not easy to find such a spacious offer in these machines. A Top loading full rotary hook bobbin is easy to set up and start embroidering. It also has 160 built-in designs and six fonts for monogramming.
Transfer and store your downloaded designs in the machine’s memory via the USB on the machine. An optimal embroidery speed of 850 stitches per minute is guaranteed for you to work faster and efficiently at the same time, and you can adjust it as you continue embroidering.
You have to complete the day’s assignment with this machine, and it is not the kind to disappoint you with that. You can do editing from the screen, such as letter arching, rotating, reducing, or increasing, and single color sewing, among others. An automatic thread cutter will not expose you to accidents or untidy working space. It is also fast and smooth; all you have to do is touch the button, and the upper and lower threads will be cut.
The availability of a needle threader makes it even more safe and easy to embroider since you do not have to strain your eyes.
The excellent lighting at the working field will also ensure that you see your designs without straining. You should expect more when you buy this machine include bobbin thread sensor, Bobbin Holder, Bobbin winding plate with cutter, among others.
10. Brother SE600 Sewing and Embroidery Machine.
- 80 Built-in designs: The SE600 comes with 80 built-in designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts for personalizing your projects
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and embroidery combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient,...
- 103 Built-in sewing stitches: This machine features 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches per minute)- 710
- Large color touchscreen: The Brother SE600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine features a large 3.2" LCD color touchscreen allowing you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This computerized combo machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet
This low cost embroidery machine has a 3.7 inch touchscreen display. The touchscreen allows you to preview and change thread colors, place lettering on arcs, and move the designs on the screen. Not only can you use it for embroidery, but also for sewing. It comes with 103 built-in stitches for you to decorate your crafting even more. This number of stitches cannot be easily found in single-purpose machine. To complement the stitches, it also has 80 built-in designs stored in internal memory, and it has a USB for you to transfer downloaded designs to your sewing and embroidery machine.
It also has auto-sized buttonholes and a 4 by 4 working space convenient for your flexibility. The jam-proof drop-in bobbin is easy to set up and use. Do not be worried about jamming because that has already been taken care of, worry about your creativity, and leave the Brother SE600 to give you its best. Even lighting up your working room using your bulbs will not outdo the brightness in the working area. The LED lights on the working area make it light up that you can see even the slightest movement of your needles.
The automatic needle threader will have you not strain your eyes and spend a lot of time trying to fix a thread; let it do all for you; it is your hand and your eyes. The free arm makes it easy to sew sleeves, collars, and cuffs. With Brother SE600, you do not need to buy another set of sewing machines; this makes the best sewing and embroidery machine for home, and on top of that, it is also computerized.
With six embroidery lettering fonts, you can choose to decorate your designs with small or capital letters, numbers, and symbols. Having a vast pool to choose from will not limit you, and it will open your doors to more creativity. Other accessories that come with it are foot controller, 3 pre-wound bobbins, adjustable hoop size, 6-piece needle set, just to name a few.
So, what is the best embroidery machine for home business in UK
Out of the ten well-reviewed top quality embroidery machines, you will be able to make your selection quite so easy to choose the best embroidery machine for home embroidery business, whether it is for yourself or would like to surprise a friend. Some features are similar, but they have different customer experiences depending on your embroidery activities. The key factors to consider have been given priority so that you can make the selection. It is now time to start making that home business grow as well as sparing time for family and self-relaxation. This is going to be a whole new experience with one of those machines.
Our Final Recommendation:
|1||Brother SE600 Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 80...||Check Price|
|2||Brother PE535 Embroidery Machine, 80 Built-in...||Check Price|
|3||Brother SE625 Combination Computerized Sewing and...||Check Price|