Sewing machines are essential tools in every home. They allow us to create beautiful clothing pieces at home. But choosing the right sewing machine can be overwhelming. There are thousands of models out there, and they all claim to offer superior performance. Which sewing machine should I get? How do I choose?
Especially, the cover stitch sewing machine is very popular among women who want to make their own clothes or dress up their outfits. Cover stitching is a type of decorative hand embroidery that creates an attractive sewn look on your fabric with various stitches. It has been used for centuries to add elegance and beauty to garments. The cover stitch sewing machine makes it easy to sew beautiful and intricate patterns onto fabrics. Today’s guide will discuss some features of the best cover stitch sewing machine.
Read more: Best Overlocker Sewing Machine
Top 3 Choice! Yes, They Are Worthy
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Best Sewing Machine for Coverstitch
The table below shows you the top 10 best cover-stitching machines available in the market today. These are the most popular sewing machines for covering stitches. As you compare these different sewing devices side by side, you’ll find that each one offers something unique. However, the most important thing is that you need to know what you’re looking for before buying any new device.
A good cover-stitching machine must have these characteristics:
1) Good quality components – A cover stitch sewing machine uses high-quality components like gears and motors. These components are manufactured only from the highest grade materials. You don’t need to worry about buying cheap components because you will end up regretting them later.
2) Easy operation – You need an intuitive user interface to operate this machine efficiently. Also, its controls should be simple and well organized so that you can use them quickly without having to overthink.
3) Durable construction – This means that the cover stitch sewing machine does not break easily even after years of continuous use. If you buy a cheap cover stitch sewing machine, then you might be disappointed when it breaks down suddenly. However, if you buy a durable model, then you will always be satisfied with your purchase.
4) High speed – When you’re making clothes, speed matters. So, you need to make sure that the sewing machine you’re going to buy is fast enough. Choose a model that offers high speed.
5) Great value for money – Cheap cover stitch sewing machines cannot give you the same level of performance that higher-priced models can provide. Therefore, you need to consider how much you’re willing to spend before deciding which one to go for.
The above points will help you select the best cover stitch sewing machines. Now let’s take a closer look at the top 10 best cover stitch sewing machines available in 2022.
- Brand New Juki MCS-1500 Cover & Chain Stitch Machine. Free 100 needles included with the purchase "Introducing a Specialized Cover Stitch & Chain Stitch Sewing Machine That Takes Sewing Up a Notch"...
- "Introducing a Specialized Cover Stitch & Chain Stitch Sewing Machine That Takes Sewing Up a Notch"
- Create a Professional Finish.
- Cover stitch - Perfect for various applications. Such as simple hems, sleeve cuffs and necklines. Since the stitching stretches, it is ideal for stretch fabrics.
- Chain stitch - Since the lower thread forms a chain on the wrong side of the fabric, the stitch is strong when it is stretched, making it ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also...
- Bonus Includes: - Two packs of Schmetz ELx705 needles - Adjustable Seam Guide - Needle Threader
- Type: The Bernette Funlock b42 is a coverstitch machine featuring a total of 3 different coverstitches with a width of 2.8mm and 5.6mm and a chain stitch
- Usage: With it, you can provide your hems, edges and cuffs with professional stitches, giving your sewing project the perfect look
- Works with Most Fabrics: Excellent results can be achieved with the Bernette Funlock b42, even with very stretchy fabrics and thin knitted fabrics
- Threading is Easy: Threading the needles and loopers is also really easy, thanks to the separate needle threader and the looper threading mechanism
- Illuminated: To give you a good view of your sewing project, the Bernette Funlock b42 also has a bright LED light
- 3 needles
- 3 thread Cover stitch and 4 thread Chain stitch.
- Speed: 1,350 stitches per minute (spm)
- Threading this machine and its loopers is easy due to its color coded guides.
- US Warranty: 5 Years Mechanical (this excludes "consumable parts" such as loopers, feed dogs, knife blades, bulbs, lamps, presser feet, needles and belts) 2 Years Electrical (motors, light assembly,...
- The CoverPro 1000CPX innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine.
- The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like sewing machine.
- With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configurations, the Janome's Seam Tightening SystemTM(STS), the 1000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
- CoverPro is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine, without any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches and does not cut the material as you are sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric...
- METAL FRAME: The Brother 2340CV is a sturdy cover stitch-dedicated serger made with a metal frame and internal parts. The 2 needle 2-3-4 cover stitch functions are great for working with stretch...
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Featuring tri-cover stitch, wide and narrow cover stitches along with easy-to-follow color coded threading and cover stitch capability of 3 millimeter to 6 millimeter for thicker...
- 1,100 STITCHES PER MINUTE: The 2340CV has a maximum sewing speed of up to 1,100 stitches per minute allowing you to serger more in less time. Differential Feed: 0.7 - 2.0 millimeter
- EASY TO THREAD: A fast thread looper system, color-coded guides on machine, and lay-in threading make the C2340CV easy to use
- INCLUDED ACCESSORY FEET: A standard foot plus blind stitch and gathering foot are included with the 2340CV
- 💥PLEASE NOTE! WILL BE DELIVERED UNASSEMBLED, will be delivered in 3 boxes, no detailed instructions for assembly, Highly Recommended to have a sewing technician to set up the machine.
- 💥Suitable for overclocking and over-edging workpieces of light and medium-weight materials. 💥Low sewing tension,neat and beautiful stitch even running with high speed. 💥Auto lubricated and...
- 💥---Specifications: ---Model: 737A ---No.of needles: 1 ---No.of threads: 3 ---Needle gauge: NA ---Stitch width: 4mm ---Stitch length: 3.6mm ---Differential ratio: 0.7-2x ---Height of presser foot:...
- 💥Included Accessories: ---Instruction manual ---Needles ---Oil ---Tools
- 💥The Speedway 757A, 3 and 5 thread serger is an extremely versatile machine designed for sewing fabrics, draperies, lycra, spandex, and swimwear.
To sum up, I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading our review of the best cover stitch machines. We tried to make the article as comprehensive as possible. However, other products may fit into the category better than the ones listed here. But we believe that all the items mentioned here are worth considering. They have great reviews from real users and offer many exciting features. All in all, they are the best cover stitch sewing machine which you can choose according to your needs and preferences.